68 F-250

Had my 68 F-250 Cab destroyed by a falling tree! Still a good runner. Any known links that detail how to remove this cab, and what years of truck would work/fit in replacing it. I'm a mechanical idiot, so, I need some detail, can an idiot do it? Thanks

Reply to
tboneshep

Check out FORDification.com, a site dedicated to the '67-'72 Ford trucks. There's a very active forum there with very knowledgeable folks who can guide you through this and answer any questions you might have.

FORDification