1997 F-250

I have a 1997 F-250 Powerstroke extended cab long bed. It is is good shape body wise, not great just good. The engine and 5 speed transmission is is great shape with 118,000 miles. It is the XLT trim package and everything works.

My wife has decided to go back to school so the truck is gonna have to go. My question is, how much should i ask for this truck? I am located about an hour and a half north of dallas in southeastern oklahoma.

Thanks,

Jody

Reply to
jd

Go to:

Click on the vehicles link, then enter your zip code, and follow the directions from there, it'll get you close.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I did that but the "retail" that it gave me kind of suprised me. It seemed a little more than i expected i would be willing to sell for some less then what it told me. I guess my question should have been, how close can i follow the nada guide?

Reply to
jd

When I'm selling a vehicle, I usually take into account any problems/defects it might have, weigh in the nada guide suggestion, and look in the local paper or trading post to get an average, then price it accordingly.

Good luck,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Check out eBay, there's a ton of them on there in all price ranges. Find one close to what you have and watch the auction to see what it sells for.

Reply to
websurfer