7.3 diesel, has no fuel to injectors

This morning the truck wouldn't start. Could tell it wasn't getting any fuel. I checked pressure going into the fuel filter, and going out, both were good. I have power going to the injector solenoid sensor, but no fuel going to injectors. Is there any way to confirm that I have a bad injector pump (before spending $400 on a rebuilt one). Thanks for your help. Ben

Reply to
fish

Posting ONCE is enough.

Reply to