'95 Explorer Speedometer doesn't work..

My speedometer just stopped working today, I've got both the Hanyes & Chilton manual but they don't seem to help. I know I've got a VSS instead of a cable but that's about it.

Anybody know where to start?

TIA

Reply to
Jim Liberty

bomar

Blown fuse most likely. Easy way to check fuses: Get a test light, turn on the headlamps, and ignition switch, and every fuse in the panel should be hot on both sides. You can check them without removing them.

Reply to
Steve Barker