87 F-150 Clutch Master Cylinder and Slave questions.........

My clutch now jumps to the flor and stays there and I have to pull it back up. The clutch springs down to the floor and spirings up quickly. Mechnaical sounding. No action is going on in the Hydrl. system. Which needs to me replaced? The slave or the Master? Both? How much is this going to run at a store? Thanks!

-Ben

Reply to
Ben Witek