91 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4 - What is my max tow weight?

Does anyone know the max tow weight on a 91 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4?

I am purchasing a PopUp trailer this year, and I wanted to get an idea of the weight I can pull w/ my truck.

Any tips or ideas?

Reply to
jason

Your owner's manual should have a towing section. That said I think a Bronco would have no problem towing a popup trailer.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I would agree too, that a popup should be no problem, a hard shell would be a different matter though.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

The owners manual should have all the info if you have one. If not you may be able to get the information from a dealer. That would be the rating for an OE equipped vehicle. If you lifted the vehicle, added larger tires. or changed the rear, these would affect the rating. The lift and bigger tires negatively, and a lower rear, positively. A lot also depends on the trailer too. Even the pop-ups can get quite heavy, especially those with water and sewer tanks, etc.

Reply to
Marlin Singer