94 Ranger ABS warning light

I am sometimes getting the red brake warning lights and then the amber abs light stays on. I am going to take the wheels off and poke around tomorrow. Any hope for some simple solution? Thanks.

Reply to
David Lee

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:30:26 +0000, David Lee rearranged some electrons to form:

check the brake fluid level

Reply to
David M

Thanks for the reply. I wish it was that. Fluid level is fine.

Reply to
David Lee

Check for corrosion in the electrical connector on the master cylinder, check carefully. The spring loaded contacts have a habit of breaking.

Reply to
Michael O

Never Forget

AbitRip

Mine go off when the fluid is at the full mark. I over fill till the white float comes to the top of the reservoir and the lights go away.

-- Roy DotSeaEh is .ca

Reply to
Roy Brown

My Exploder had that problem. A fluid flush and bleeding the ABS box and all 4 wheels fixed it. Brakes were smoother also.

Reply to
me