95' F-150 4X4 Gear Problem..

Hi I just rebuilt my front & rear ring & pinions. I went with 4.10 ratio. My rear Posi Differential broke in half. I wasn't pleased with the 4.10's diffrence so I grabbed a set of 4.30's at a good deal. Sounded like a cool gear. Problem is ,I was told No-one makes a 4.27-4.30 gear for the reverse rotation front Dana 44!! How bad is a 4.10 front & 4.30 rear both posi?

Reply to
Forrest

Forget using your four wheel drive unless you want to tear up the drive line.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Can I "get a gear made"? For the front anywhere?

Reply to
Forrest

'is very bad'

Pedro Cerrano in 'Major League'