95 f150 XL 5.0 problems...need some help!!!!

Ok, I have a 95 f150 xl 5.0....i love this truck to death.....But i am experincing some problems on it...

First off, I have the loud noise coming from my fan belt and i dont know what to do about it

Second off, My back brake seem to wont to sqeak on me and idk what to do about that

Third off, I'm on a volunteer fire dept and the truck won't get and go like it use to...is there anything i can do to fix that?

Thanks

Reply to
ncstate123