96 Ranger 3.0L XLT, P1443 Code

I recently threw the P1443 code, which is "Small Or No Purge Flow Condition", on my 96 Ranger with the 3.0L. I replaced the purge flow sensor and reset the computer. Also, made sure the gas cap was on tight. Reset the computer and drove the vehicle for a while without the check engine/MIL coming on. Next day, drove about 125 miles out of state with no light coming on. However, the light came back on returning home. No driveability issues, just the light. Appreciate anyone who's had the same problem and hearing how you fixed it.

Reply to
S.B. Fowler