99 Expedition

I am looking at a 99 Expedition does anyone have any recommendation or complaints? Also what might I expect for mileage?

Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
James Gillespie

Hi:

I had a 99 and it was great. Then at about 50,000 miles I developed and very minor oil leak. I left it alone till I hit around 60,000 miles and needed some extended warranty service. I told the adviser about the leak and the next day he calls and tells me I need a new engine. The extended warranty picked up the tab and paid for my rental. It took almost 1 month to complete the job. If I didn't have a warranty it would have never been fixed. The truck ran great and never gave me a problem. I traded it in for a new Navigator a few months ago. So, make sure theres no oil leaks on the one your looking at or it may be a major problem.

Good luck

Reply to
SEPrince1