1994 F150 Seat Belt Light

Hi, I just recently began lurking in this group. I hope to be able to contribute and not just suck information, but I do need to start with a question. I just purchased a '94 F150 S-Cab.

The seat belt light on the dash is ALWAYS on... unless of course the truck if turned off. Is there any easy fix to this. I would guess the seat belt is not being recognized. Maybe some lube somewhere or some tinkering would fix it. Any guesses? Previous experience?

Thanks for any help, look forward to being around.

Mike W.

Reply to
M White