Another Poll

How much is Diesel in your area now?

Thomasville, NC $3.49gal

Sickening huh?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Northern Burlington County-Southern Mercer County, NJ (aka part of Central NJ)

As of last night...

$2.64 (Raceway, an independent) - $2.79 (everybody else) - $2.85 (Sunoco)...actually, there's a Petro, but their diesel is always 10-20 cents more expensive, so I don't 'watch' their price anymore. The Sunoco price is a bit of an oddity, usually their price is +/- $0.01-$0.02 of their neighbor the Raceway a stone's throw away.

Raceway has held that price for about 2 weeks now, with diesel about $0.20 less than regular gas. Gas prices have dropped and diesel at $2.79 is now +/- $0.01-$0.02 of regular gas.

I think you're looking for a more personal perspective from the folks here, but I found this link a while back -

that may give you some info too.

Reply to
Agave

[...]

Hemet, California (Riverside County) they are practically giving it away at $3.25 ;-)

Reply to
Ulysses

$3.29 Jackson, MS cheapest I have found, Flying J

Reply to
scott

Carlsbad, CA, Mobil right off Interstate 5: $3.65 with 91 octane at

3:49.

Costco is $3.25 and $3.19 respectively.

AM/PM 4 miles East of I5 is $3.49 and $3.39

$118 and change to fill up the 350 yesterday... Ouch

Reply to
invalid unparseable

All over the place in Raleigh, NC - $3.09-3.59.

Try

(or substitute your state in the URL). Make sure you're looking at the most recent prices though as it obviously changes.

Reply to
scrape

Columbia, MO $3.08. Truck is parked with biocide in the tank.

Reply to
Chris Hill

Houston, TX Yesterday the cheapest was 2.99 and it went up to 3.49. Today the price at the cheapest station went up to 3.19.

Reply to
Martin Rogoff

Martin, I'm also in the Houston area...prices have gone from a $2.80-ish to 3.05-ish dailey with up/downs in between for the last week. Maybe a Rita thing, but some stations haven't had diesel at times.

OK, all of the fuel prices are rising, but when diesel is priced above premium I get PO'd.

bradtx

Reply to
bradtx

Here in S.E. Iowa, reg unleaded has gone down to $2.76 in the past two days, from $2.82.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
Agave

They're now 3.249 here now.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader
040204090607020708080008 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Ouch! Guess the price of fuel is one, maybe the only, reason to live in NJ :-D

Agave /Salud, dinero, amor y tiempo para disfrutarlos/

01 F350 PSD Crew Dually

Spdloader wrote:

Reply to
Agave

Naaa,

lol

"Health, money, love and time to enjoy them" Agreed!!!

Spdloader '99 F350 PSD Crew 4X4 Dually

Reply to
Spdloader