anti lock brakes

I own a 2001 f250 with 30.000 km on the engine ....should the break pedal pulse every time i use the breaks or is there something wrong with them????

please help

Reply to
ajvassos

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:39:16 +0000, ajvassos rearranged some electrons to form:

Have the rotors checked for warping. I have seen some traffic regarding problems with lugnuts not being tightened properly causing warped rotors. Try a Google search for more details.

Reply to
David M

If they pulse with every use it sounds like your rotors are warped.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

If it's a pulse tha feels like it changes with road speed, it's probably warped rotors, if it's your ABS kicking in it is probably a bad ABS wheel sensor...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo