Anti-sway Bar Question

I've an F150 4x2 which is mostly used for hiway driving, with a couple of NY - LA runs thrown in during the year. Installing an anti-sway bar (rear?) has been on my mind lately, I was just wondering if anyone with one already installed think there was noticeable improvement in the handling of their trucks? Thanks.

Reply to
moli n ny

||I've an F150 4x2 which is mostly used for hiway driving, with a couple of ||NY - LA runs thrown in during the year. Installing an anti-sway bar (rear?) ||has been on my mind lately, I was just wondering if anyone with one already ||installed think there was noticeable improvement in the handling of their ||trucks? Thanks.

Just be aware that stiffening the rear will make the truck more likely to oversteer in an emergency situation, which it is already inclined to do due to the light rear. I'd suggest you get a balanced front & rear kit from Addco. Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B