Any foreseeable problems with the 04 Lariats?

Been looking at them and I figure if there were some cons to this vehicle, someone here might speak up. lol Anything I might be sure to get or not get on this truck?

Thanks

Reply to
Cliff

I got one, had it since Dec 03, 4x4 supercab and the only thing bad that has happened was a dead battery back in Jan. the dealer checked it out couldn't find a problem other than the battery and put a charge on it and it has been fine since.

Reply to
Perry