Anybody Lift a 2005 250 SDuty 4x4

2005 4x4 F250 SuperDuty

Looking to do either the 2 1/2 inch spacer kit on the front coil springs. Does the truck sit level?

Or the other more expensive option is a 4 inch suspension.

I want to run 33's so either option is good

Any input is appreciated Doug

Reply to
r392

33's should fit under that thing with no problem bone stock. I know it's a different suspension than the earlier leaf sprung SDs, but I have a couple buddies who put 33's on bone stock SDs.
Reply to
invalid unparseable