Best online Used Ford F450/F350 shopping sorces?

In the market for an under 60,000 mile used '90-2000 Ford F450/F350 truck. I would like to do some realistic shopping for a truck from on line sources with detailed descriptions and prices, not submit forms for a quote. I have not found much...

BTW: Want a super or crew cab 460/v10/diesel 6 speed manual transmission.

All links and leads are much appreciated Thanks

Reply to
351CJ

I was just made aware of the following -

Great site - good luck J

Reply to
whoopi