Blind Spot Mirror

I've been searching for a 4" blind spot mirror, the type with a stud coming out the back.

Any Sources?

Reply to
Peter Arnold

Try K-Mart or Wal-Mart by the bicycle accessories. They used to carry some like that.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom" <sc

These types of mirrors are often readily available at most truck stops. Many over the roads trucks have a bolt-on convex mirror of some size. Good Luck!

Reply to
Gary Picha

I can't find any auto parts stores that don't have that, right on the shelf. I was looking for a flat one, and all they had were convex ones.

Reply to
Joe

A very good idea!

Pete

Reply to
Peter Arnold

I use the stick-on 2" found at the parts store. works for me.

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Reply to
GeoffP