Bumper hitch weight limits?

Greetings: I'm considering towing a motorcycle trailer (with 800 pound motorcycle) behind my 2001 4x2 Ranger 3.0 5 speed. I don't have the hand book, and can't read (or find) anywhere on the bumper or on the vehicle the ratings for the bumper hitch. This would be the stock bumper with the hole to accept a hitch ball. The bumper is solid and bolted to structural steel underneath. Any idea on what I'm looking at weight wise and if

Reply to
Frank Parloverita

Tom J

Reply to