Design Differences Betweem F250 and F350

[snip]

Thanks. Been there, done that.

Reply to
xenman

..

If that... hard to argue with something you suspect is true.

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

If you haven't talked to BowenScraff Ford on Kent, you need to. Their pricing policies make buying a Ford almost easy. With our last (2001 Taurus) the local dealer would have to 'get it in", with the additional markup for that they wanted $2100 more then BowenScraff wanted to get the same car "in" from another dealer. They don't dicker, they have two truck sales people (period) and give one price for any vehicle on the lot (we work with Dan Forward)

I'm recalling that I think the Cardinal is not "rated" for fulltime, I would call the factory to ensure fulltiming doesn't void the warranty (it does in some brands_

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

That's a possibility, but I've got to research sales tax data first. We plan putting our house in Seattle up for sale, then travel to S Dakota to become residents there, and then come back and complete the sale. Sometime after step 2, perhaps before or after step 3 we'll be buying the truck and trailer. One RV dealer I've talked to says that they state allows them to skip charging the sales tax only if their residence doesn't have a PO Box or a PMB. Well, our new mailing address will have a PMB.

Reply to
xenman

Go here,,,,there is a WEALTH of information and Many that will help answer your questions.

Mark

Reply to
Mak

...and a quite a few who will jump all over you if you post in the wrong spot, mention a vendor who's on their blacklist, ask a question that might have been answered before without searching, etc. etc. etc.

Life's too short to put up with their c**p. I suggest avoiding that place like you would the plague.

Keith

Reply to
FORDification

From the archives of The Diesel Stop

Ford Diesel), in a message posted 03/15/01 by SmokeyWren (thesite operator):

(See

the complete message.) Another good source of Super Duty information is the Power Stroke mailing list hosted at Yahoo
The volume is reasonableand the membership quite knowledgable. Other than the badges and the numbers on the weight ratings sticker, the internal components of the rear axle are, to my knowledge, the only physical differences between the F-250 and F-350 SRW models. I understand that if you check the Ford parts catalog, those two models share part numbers for the mechanical components except for the rear axle. Of course, I'm ignoring the marketing and price differences.

I own an F-250 and, for the rather small price difference, wish I had purchased an F-350 instead.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Peterson