How to disconnect seat belt alarm

I have a 2003 F250 and would like to disconnect the seat belt warning alarm. Can someone tell me how? Thanks...

Reply to
XLanManX

Chuck

The owners man. tells how to do it.

Jerry P

Reply to
Jerry P

Thank everyone. I did go back to read my owners manual for my 2004 F-150. I was looking for the same thing. Doing with the procedures from the manual over disconnecting the connector under the drivers seat makes me feel a little better......

Reply to
Dan Patterson

I read that last night in my owners manual for my Ranger. Guess you have to go through that many steps and in sequence, so that an average lawyer with the company can make the charge "he was of sound mind when he did it. NOT the companies fault!"

Plasyd

Reply to
Plasyd