Do I need an alignment after installing 20's?

I just had an alignment done about a month or so ago. Today, I am having 20" wheels with some new tires put on my 2003 F-150. Do I need to have another alignment done??

Thanks.

Reply to
bluev8

Not unless you've done something to alter the alignment, hit a huge pothole, curbed a tire or something. As long as the new tires and wheels are the same as each other, they won't alter the alignment.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

yes, daily alignments are required with ugly 20" wheels.,go back to stock and look better and smarter

Reply to
Im Right