Duraspark II

My '81 300/6 has this and I'm wondering what I can install to get a hotter spark? Except for the cap/rotor/plug wires the ignition system is 25+yrs old now. I've maintained this truck religiously and it's been my daily driver since '81. I know there are better ignition system available in the aftermarket, but I prolly can't afford them. Suggestions? Thanks

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Why do you think you need a "hotter spark?"

Reply to
aarcuda69062

'cause it is winter.

I saw a couple of your post's on the Charger forum. That you?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 06:29:51 -0600, putt rearranged some electrons to form:

David M

AFAIK, I'm not subscribed to a Charger forum...

Got a link?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Hmmmm... maybe no numbers at the end, I'll check next time I run accrossit.

Here ya go:

Roy

Reply to
Roy

i think the coil would be the item to change for more voltage.maybe a hotrod coil

ds549