replace ecm procedure

Hi All- I'm replacing my ECM. I've got the wireing harness and nuts off the firewall side. Does it pull out throught the firewall or does one have to go through the drivers side kcick panel? 1992 F150 302 V8. Thanks! Dave

Reply to
Dave

That dude goes out forward. You'll probably have to drop the inner splash shield or bend the heck out of it. They're fun.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT