E-350 C-4 tranny leak

After my E-350 motorhome has been parked a month or so, it decides to puke out a puddle of tranny fluid. I know it's sitting for some time before it burbs, because I can see under it from my back door, and I cleaned up the puddle when I drove it last time. Any ideas? Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg

Greg

Reply to
Greg

I was about ready to ask about that C-4 tranny?? LOL Anyway, your problem sounds like the rear seal. Where is the puddle located at? Front, rear of the tranny? If its the front, you have a front seal problem, if its the rear, then its the rear seal. Also, check to make sure that where all the linkage goes into the tanny is sealed. Just take it to the car wash, and clean the bottom up good. Then park it, and when you notice the leak, look at the tranny and find the fluid on the case.

Reply to
pkurtz2