E250 Hood keeps popping open

Hi

I have a '92 E-250. The hood keeps popping partially open as I drive. I have to push down on it several times to get it to latch and 4 times now, it has partially opened at hiway speeds., the only thing holding it beoing the finger latch. I had a Ford cube van built on a 1 ton chassis which did the same thing, but came all the way open at 70MPH, wrecking my windshield and the hood and hinges. Very expensive. Has anyone had this problem? Am I even in the correct forum for this? Is there an after market kit to lock this thing down?

Reply to
Just wondering