Engine Temp warning light

Vehicle: 1995 F-250, PSD

Problem; "Engine Temp" light is on, engine hot or cold. Gauge reads fine.

I'd like to "Boot" the system. Rather that pull battery cable{s}, is there a fuse I can pull for a few minutes?

Regards, Pete Arnold

1987 300SDL 213 Kmi on Delvac1 1995 F250 PSD 156 Kmi on Rotella 2002 PT Cruizer 55 Kmi on Jiffy Lube {Wife's car} 1954 Nash Metro TMU, Hanger Queen
Reply to
Peter T. Arnold