F150 clutch switch

Suddenly my truck will not crank, I suspect the clutch switch.

Can anyone tell me the physical location of the switch, can't seem to locate the bugger...

David Jones

David '03 KTM 200EXC djonesLSidaho.com

IdaSpode

Oops, forgot to add:

1991 F150 302 w/5 sp

Reply to
IdaSpode

: >Can anyone tell me the physical location of the switch, can't seem to : >locate the bugger... : : Oops, forgot to add: : : 1991 F150 302 w/5 sp : : >David Jones

Can't find the service manual for that one - but I seem to remember that its a white plastic slider hooked directly to the clutch pedal.

Dave

Reply to
David Ward

Thanks, found it. Turns out the "actuator" rod that goes from the key switch to the ignition switch broke and wouldn't move the rod far enough to go to start position.

$11.00 part, PITA to put in...

David Jones

Reply to
IdaSpode