F150 Radio Noise

I have a '97 with the factory radio, and I get noise from the factory AM radio band when the headlamps are switched on, or when the Temp Control knob is set to either limit. I can make the noise stop by moving the Temp Control dial off of the physical limit, or by switching the headlamps off. Of course, there is no noise from the CD player or from the FM band.

Is there a TSB that addresses this issue?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland