Fire in My Ranger

  1. I had a fire in my Ranger due to a loose hot lead wire into the alternator.

Tip #1: Would suggest you take a look at yours to make sure it is in tight.

It did in the alternator and a couple of harnesses and caused me to leave the truck in a city far from home. Cost of repairs was about $1,000.

Tip #2: Because it was a fire, repairs were covered 100% by insurance.

Bob Drake Virginia

Reply to
Bob Drake

Tip #3: Carry a fire extinguisher in your car or truck.

Reply to
tomcas