F150 AM Radio Noise

(Sorry if you are tired of getting this post, my news reader is not showing that it is going out to the server.)

I have a '97 F150 with factory radio (AM/FM/Single CD player). I get some kind of electrical noise on the AM band when the heater control is set to either full hot or full not-hot. I get the same electrical noise when the headlamps are switched on.

I can make the noise from the heater control go away by simply selecting a temp that is not at the physical limit of the control knob.

Does anybody have a link to a TSB that addresses radio noise in my truck?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland