FS 2000 F250 Superduty diesel 4x4

Ford super duty F250 7.3 Liter Powerstroke Diesel 4X4 super cab Only 69,000 miles 856 373-3430 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net New truck coming, must sell this one! Priced to sell at $ 19,500

I leased this truck brand new in November, 1999. I knew when the lease ran out, I would be buying the truck, and I did. Knowing this, I took very good care of the truck. I changed the oil every 2500-3000 miles. Transmission has been flushed twice since I new as well.

I recently replaced the following items:

4 Tires. New brakes Front and Back. 4 new shocks New belt New Glow Plug Relay. 2 new batteries. (2 months old) Fuel filter Tie rod connector

Truck has the following options:

Power steering, Brakes, Windows, Automatic Transmission, AM/FM/Cassette, Power locks, Cruise control, 4 wheel drive, air conditioning, Sliding rear window, READING UTILITY CAP, Passenger airbags and towing package. It also has the aluminum sport wheels and the 4x4 off road package.

The good:

Everything works as it should. I maintain everything I own very well. The reading cap is included with the truck. ( I paid $ 2000.00 For it in 1997) The cap came off my 1997 F250. Does not fit exact, but nobody can tell to look at it. And it works fine. This truck has never been modified in any way. It is 100% stock. It drives perfect and has awesome pulling power!

The Bad: Carpet needs a shampooing. There is a small dent in the passenger side front fender. I was quoted $ 260.00 for a repair. It may not show up in the pictures. It does not jump out at you, but its there. The truck comes with a Brand new freshly painted tailgate. Its in the body shop now and should be done before the completion of the auction. If I decide to have the fender fixed, I will add $ 260.00 to the final bid price. Couple of small blemishes on aluminum wheels where weights were.

Pictures available upon request

Reply to
Keith Rhoda

Keith Rhoda