FS 2003 Ford F450 Steel Truck, 18000 obo

70000 miles with full engine warranty to 100000. so 30k miles left on engine warranty. originally bought 3 of these but only need two. fitted to carry 20 ft rebar with tool boxes and bender. pics:

title at ford as I still owe 4 payments. everything works. nearly new tires & batteries. hate to sell but the other two will take care of me for another 200k miles, so the truck just sits around.

diesel v8 superduty 7.3L engine so it can carry/haul lots of weight.

281 733 4527 serious inquiries only

located in houston. you would have to pick up or pay for me to deliver.

Reply to
ray