FS or Trade: 1989 F150 XLT Lariat

113,000 miles. Power Windows, Power Locks, AM/FM/Tape. Long bed. 302 V8 with Automatic Transmission. Matching fiberglass topper. Aluminum Running Boards (Not Installed). I took this truck as a trade-in on a Chevy truck I was selling. It seems to run very well. Interior is very clean. Just a little rust above the rear fenders...not bad. The truck looks good. Seems to shift hard and the previous owner said it has done that for a long time. Asking $2250.00. Trades considered. Truck is located in Oberlin, OH...about 30 minutes west of Cleveland.

Don Nelson

Reply to
<dnelson