1989 F150 slow start

Please help. I have a 1989 F150 (5.8) and the problem is that it slow starts (crank) and when I turn it off and 10 or 15 minutes later I try to start it again, it wont start at all. I already replace the battery and the engine module, the alternator was replaced about 3 years ago.But as soon as I jump start it. it start without a problem.

Reply to
Jose Villacorta

check the starter

Reply to