74 Waggy/Chero Parts FS or trade

I have a Ca smog exempt 1974 Cherokee, AMC 360, Turbo 400, BW 1339 Quadratrac with low. I will either trade complete (except for hood), for a Jeep J-20 rolling frame (Axles, frame, springs, brakes, and steering box), or sell parts except for the rolling frame and transmission/transfer case. The AMC 360 engine runs great, you can drive it, but it smokes a bit on starting, and will not come with AC compressor and bracket, or PS pump. If you want the stripped tub and damaged fenders, they have rust and are free to haul away. It's the red one in the second set of pictures

me at < arborigine at yahoo dot com > and leave a phone number if you want a call.

Reply to
Stupendous Man