fuel pump ....ranger

im not getting any power to the fuel pump, and cant find the fuel relay, does anyone know where it is?? its a 90 model, or maybe there is a on-going problem with them. TIAV, you folks are alright

Reply to
mark

Maybe the inertia switch got bumped, on the ford Aerostar the switch is located on the passenger side, just above the air vent on the lower kick panel. To reset just push the red button. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Gill Elmgren

i checked the shut off switch, the relay, and everything else i can think of, im sure its simple, just havent found it. thanks for giveing it a shot.

Reply to
mark

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:29:12 -0500, mark rearranged some electrons to form:

did you check the fuse?

Start from the fuel pump and work back to the battery. You'll find it eventually. A wiring diagram would probably be useful too.

Reply to
David M

Did you replace the relay module? Had a bad one in my '93 right from the start.

Reply to
Spudz®

i have power in and out of the moduel, im thinking now that the computer, or PCM is bad, it seems to be the end of my power, Thanks

Reply to
mark