Got me a new truck

Yahoo! Sold my 81 F150, bought a 1972 F100 Ranger. It's ugly but man does she purr!

Gary in NC

Reply to
gcroix

Gary: Congrats on your latest acquisition! Check out FORDification.com, it's a website devoted specifically to the '67-'72 trucks. There's also a very active messageboard there at

if you feel like chatting with other '67-'72 owners. Hope to see you there.

Keith

Reply to
FORDification

Yeah, I know how you feel. I just got rid of my 32 yr old girlfriend and replaced her with a 62 yr old. She sure is ugly, but man can she ..............

Reply to
Tyrone

Thanks for the invite. I found out about that site just yesterday, but haven't checked it out yet. I sure will now though.

Gary

Reply to
gcroix

Reply to