Intermittent Startup 95 Ranger

My 95 Ranger, 4cyl, automatic has an intermittent starting problem. When it does start, it can be driven ok. If shut off it will not restart unless it sets for a long period of time.

There is a push button "bleeder valve" which worked to get it started. Lately that no longer works. The fuel pump relay has been replaced - no help.

If I go anywhere (market etc.) I have to leave the truck running if I want to get home. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

snipped-for-privacy@Bellsouth.net

Reply to
zip4u2