Looking for a new truck

I forgot to mention that there are several documented Dodge cummins with over a million miles on them.

issue magazine had a 96 Dodge cummins with well over a millionand still going strong. The guy tows campers and such cross countryfor a living.

Reply to
Kerry D

And chances are its with a manual trans. a million miles is truly, most impressive, but how many down-stream driveline parts after the engine have been replaced?

Reply to
Trey

my guess would be pretty much everything... even big-rig major drivetrain parts only are expected to last 750k or so.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase