Moggy Traveller looking for a new mate!

MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER

DATE OF REGISTRATION - MAY 1970

TAXATION CLASS - HISTORIC VEHICLE

MOT - AUGUST 2007

VERY ECONOMICAL TO INSURE AND MAINTAIN

"I'M 36 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE BEEN WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT MY LIFE, EVEN IF I SAY SO MYSELF J I DON'T COST A LOT TO LOOK AFTER, A LITTLE TLC, ONCE A YEAR I NEED A LITTLE HEALTH CHECK AT YOUR LOCAL GARAGE. UNLIKE SOME OF THOSE YOUNGSTERS TODAY, I DON'T ACTUALLY COST MONEY TO TAX - BECAUSE OF MY AGE (AND STATUS) I AM CLASSED AS A HISTROIC VEHICLE. WHEN THE REMINDER COMES THROUGH THE POST, YOU JUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF MY MOT AND YOUR INSURANCE, PAY NO MONEY (!) AND GET A ROAD TAX DISC.

I'M GOOD LOOKING, CLASSIC AND WILL GIVE YOU HOURS OF MOTORING FUN! SO, IF YOU HAVE A GSOH LIKE ME, LOVE CLASSY LADIES, THEN INVEST IN ME - WE CAN TRAVEL LIFE'S HIGHWAYS TOGETHER!"

OFFERS IN REGION OF £2500 to me, Beverley on my email at snipped-for-privacy@barrysmithcars.co.uk

Reply to
Beverley Smith

This is a non-adverts group.

uk.adverts.cars is over there ------------->

BTW, there's NO NEED TO SHOUT.

Reply to
SteveH

hmmm a moggie that can use a computer keyboard........ i wonder if she ever went out with herbie the VW beetle

Reply to
bongo

Herbie - what a guy! and so unlike the male species of today - he was courteous, kind and gentle. Then he went off with another VW - chucks! He would never have messed with my email address! But like I say, so unlike the male species of today.

Reply to
Beverley Smith

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Beverley Smith" saying something like:

The words 'coy' and 'nauseating' spring to mind.

Fuck off, spammer. This is a no commercial ads group.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon