looking for a part

Need the mounting piece for the power window switches, 81 Bronco, driver's side

Ford guy said mount from a T-bird of that year will fit, too

its about 2-1/2 inches square, the switch mounts in it via two screws, and the mount snaps into the door panel

tired of having the switches hanging out, my knee hits it and rolls the passenger window down

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Hey Trans,

try this

they are acompany here in cincinnati who buys out inventory fromford and mercury dealers when they don't want to stockfor older vehicles. I have been able to get just about anypart for my 85 Bronco from them. I believe they have an 800 number and you'd be better off calling them than trying to do a search in their online search.

hope this helps,

Tim

Reply to
Tim G

Yes, they'll probably have what you want. But be prepared to pay out the wazoo. Them fokkers are HIGH!!!

Reply to
Steve Barker