bronco balljoints

Have 91 Bronco fullsize 4x4. The left upper and lower balljoints are getting kinda sloppy. It has to be fixed in order to get an alignment. I was just wondering how hard it is to get the balljoints out. I have heard of poeple using the C clamps etc, but no luck. Others just using screwdrivers. Would I have to take the spindle off first to get to the balljoints. I am very mechanically inclined, I work on the F16 fighter jet everyday. So dont want any crap in advance. Thanks

Reply to
Pfunk20000

You have to take the spindle off, and the ball joints should be pressed out on a press, but you can tap them out with a 2lb hammer, but don't miss and damage the edges of the bore where they fit.

You have to disassemble the hubs first.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader