NEED HELP

When truck is running my battery meter gauge is flicking back and forth. What does this mean.

Also can you flood a fuel injections engine.

Reply to
guzman1

Try putting in 20/50 oil and wait untill it is 0 degrees out and I guarenty you will find out. (or if a injector is leaking it will flood on a hot soak.) (to clear a flooded injected eng. put peddle to the floor with key off then holding to floor turn key to start. that will shut off the injectors.) KB

Reply to
Thundersnake #9 remove spam to reply