Plug wires stuck?

The plug wires on my 1995 Ford Ranger 6 cylnder are soooo hard to get off especially the passenger side , is there a tool or trick to getting them off without damaging them?

Reply to
alliebuck

A spark plug boot puller should always be used to avoid damage to the wire end. They are very inexpennsive.

Reply to
Al Bundy

SOmetimes this does not even work as they kinda fuse on there at times. When you replace plugs put a little silicone grease inside boots and the will not stick on again.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

Reply to
djdave

Reply to
osubucs

Hmmm.....Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with all of the above.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:46:26 +0000, osubucs rearranged some electrons to form:

Wrong. Look up the definition of "dielectric".

Reply to
David M