Presence/location of black box in 2004 Ford

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if 2004 Rangers are equipped with black boxes, and if so, where the device is located?

Thanks,

Gregm

Reply to
Greg Menke

It is in a secret location that is only known to the homeland security staff.

Reply to
Tyrone

So that means I shouldn't try to carry my Ranger onto an airplane.... Thats good to know... ;)

Gregm

Reply to
Greg Menke