Presence/location of black box in 2004 Ford

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows if 2004 Rangers are equipped with black boxes, and if so, where the device is located?
Thanks,
Gregm

It is in a secret location that is only known to the homeland security staff.

So that means I shouldn't try to carry my Ranger onto an airplane.... Thats good to know... ;)
Gregm

Site Timeline