pressure in tires?

x-no-archive: yes

Canada Laws

Comic books which depict any illegal acts are banned. Get the full text of this law.

35% of a radio stations content must be "Canadian Content". Get the full text of this law. You may not pay for a fifty-cent item with only pennies. Citizens may not publicly remove bandages. It is illegal for clear or non-dark sodas to contain caffeine. (Repealed) No one in Canada may watch or listen to an encrypted broadcast which is not licensed by the Canadian government. This means using US satellite systems such as "DirecTV" is illegal. It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them. Get the full text of this law. It is illegal to pretend to practice witchcraft. Get the full text of this law.

Lashley

Most of the time.

Absolutely. If I was going on a trip with a light load like just the extra diesel onboard, I would probably reduce the back down to 38 - 40 psi. Don't forget, I'm carrying a diesel on the front tires. I'd say I a bit heavier in the front than you.

Reply to
Tyrone

35 psi for that size tire on my pickup. Yours may differ. You could increase pressure a few lbs for greater tire longetivity, but ride quality would suffer. It's always a trade off. I'd just go by the sticker on the door post, as that is what Ford has determined will give you the best combination of ride quality, handling and tire wear for a "normally" loaded vehicle.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

My '99 Z71 with 41k miles still has it's original Firestone Wilderness tires and they appear to have more than half of their tread left. Unfortunately, I imagine Firestone is too broke to pay me for a testimonial. :/

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

vehicle.

capacity,

testimonial if

Unfortunately, I

Well, BFG does not give a wear guarantee on the All Terrain's because they assume you may be doing a bit of off-roaming with them. Most people I know figure, if they get anything over 40K to 50K out of a set, they have done well.

Reply to
Tyrone