Ranger Bumper...

New (used, but just bought the truck recently) Ranger owner here. It's a '98 Stepside.
Here's the problem...other than the standard egr related engine light
thing...due to my own stupidity, forgetting that I'm driving a stick again...I ended up cruching the front fender yesterday. Enough so, that I need to replace the bumper.
Question is: I found a used chrome bumper locally...but even though the owner says it will a '98-'03 Ranger... I'm not sure. He says it has a coupole of holes for Fog Lights, which mine doesn't. I wouldn't mind doing the Fog Light thing...but will that bumper work on my truck????
If not...any suggestions on where best to find the correct bumper? I'm not going to do the insurance thing. WIll just fix it myself. So obviously I'm looking to get a good price.
Help.....?
Thanks.

Look on Ebay. When I needed one for my '97, there were both new and used ones for a good price. Plus, you can look at the pics to find one that looks like the one you have.
CJB