A/C puddles

I've got an 02' Ranger 4 cyl. Last week I noticed a puddle on the floormat under the A/C ductwork. OK, so the A/C drain is plugged, I crawled under there to clean it out but couldn't find one. The water seems to drip out from somewhwere behind an aluminum shield. Where's the drain???

Reply to
Bill Z.

Check under the hood- you should see a nipple coming through the firewall. I've used a small bottle brush with good results to clear the goop from inside it.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom" <sc